We provide comprehensive estate planning and probate services for clients throughout Central Florida. A well-rounded, carefully drafted estate plan is an important step in obtaining peace of mind that your family will be cared for according to your wishes, should you become incapacitated or pass away unexpectedly.
No Two Estate Plans Are Alike
In planning for the future, it is important to learn all of your legal options to ensure that your plan meets your needs. Just like no two families are identical, no two estate plans should be the same. We take the time to understand the goals of our clients, the assets at issue and the family dynamics involved to counsel our clients in a personal level.
When you work with the Law Office of Fernando Iglesias, you will work solely with an attorney who cares about our clients. Attorney Iglesias is committed to provide honest advice and diligent representation. You can rest assured that you will not be sold an estate planning tool that you do not need to match your goals. We will fully explain the tools that are relevant to accomplishing your goals to allow you to move forward with confidence.
We provide personalized guidance, counsel and preparation of estate planning documents across the spectrum of planning, including:
- Drafting wills, living wills, durable powers of attorney and advance directives
- Creating trusts to meet the needs of clients
- Medicaid planning and asset protection guidance
- Establishing guardianships, conservatorships and suretyships
Probate And Estate Administration In Central Florida
In addition to compassionate estate planning services, families, personal representatives and executors turn to our firm for thorough guidance in administering an estate. The probate process, when a will exists, can be a time-consuming and frustrating experience for family members who have lost a loved one. We will take the burden off your shoulders and help you navigate the complexities of probate in Florida.
Our probate administration services include:
- Ensuring that the proper documents are filed throughout the process
- Helping you ensure that the proper representatives are selected according to the estate documents
- Guiding you through the estate inventory and accounting processes
- Ensuring assets are properly distributed
- Helping families of nonresidents and their out-of-state attorneys through Florida’s ancillary probate process
- Litigating probate disputes, when necessary
Contact A Skilled Wills, Trusts And Probate Lawyer For A Low-Cost Consultation
To learn more about our comprehensive estates and probate service, or to request a low-cost consultation to discuss your concerns, send us an email or call our office in DeLand at 386-860-1140. El abogado habla español.